Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Arts, with a Concentration in Illustration
Graduated Summa Cum Laude from California State University, Fullerton, 05/2011
2D Game Artist (Temporary) – Legacy Interactive, Los Angeles, CA, 1/2012 – 4/2012
- Completed 2D backgrounds in Photoshop for video games.
- Collaborated with game producers, writers, animators, and programmers to develop a consistent, workable style that worked with the story and the targeted consumers.
- Cleaned up previously designed backgrounds and characters while maintaining the style of the game already established.
- Redesigned and painted backgrounds and characters while maintaining the style of the game already established.
- Textured 3D-rendered images in two dimensions in Photoshop.
- Prepared backgrounds for programming.
Graphic Designer – Wilshire Avenue Community Church, Fullerton, CA, 9/2006 – Present
- Create marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, pamphlets, and banners to be used in print and on the web.
- Worked with department & ministry leaders to develop a unique the look and style of each ministry.
- Identity and branding design including logos, letterhead, business cards, and websites that maintain consistent styles across different media.
- Coordinate and communicate with outside businesses for printing needs and website development.
- Mobile app user interface design.
- Website maintenance.
Intern – Easley-Dunn Productions, Los Angeles, CA, 2/2011 – 5/2011
- Designed backgrounds and environment concepts for trailers and video games for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Robot Racers available in the Apple App Store.
Freelance Artist, Illustrator, and Designer, Brea, CA, 5/2007 – Present
- Illustrations for Home Team Studio & Animal Blueprint Company.
- Fine art landscape paintings for clients including San Marcos Christian Camp and Thousand Pines Christian Camp and Conference Center.
- Marketing materials for Azusa Pacific University.
- Logos and branding for Upland Brethren in Christ Church.
- Commissioned paintings and designs from illustrations to logos for a variety of customers and organizations.
“Steampunk: The Beginning,” Begovich Gallery, California State University, Fullerton, 4/2012 – 5/2012
New York Museum of Conan Art Exhibit, New York City, NY, 11/2011
- Skilled in both traditional and digital drawing and painting.
- Knowledge of and skilled in linear perspective, color theory, and numerous two-dimensional design and compositional concepts.
- Highly experienced with a Wacom Cintiq and Intuos.
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Corel Painter.
- Proficient with both Macintosh and Windows operating systems.